Monday, August 29, 2011

Be a Missionary!

Lately, God has been putting it on my heart to do more missions and make my living in Christ by being a youth pastor. I have been listening to that and looking into it, but yesterday, He confirmed for me that this is what He wants me to do.

A good friend of mine who lives about an hour away was up in my town, and so I was showing her around and we passed the very big cathedral downtown. We decided to go in and check it out (I'd never been in there), and there was a service going on. Neither of us had been able to go to church that day, and so we stopped in and listened for about half an hour. The entire time, they were talking about missions. How important it was for EVERY PERSON to come to know Christ. And at that moment, I knew God had put me in that church pew for a reason. So He could tell me to go out into the world and teach about Jesus.
I have a knack with languages, and so learning them to be able to travel the world and tell about Jesus Christ is a gift God gave me. I work well with children, so youth ministry would be really great for me. God has given you talents to be able to go out into the world and spread the joy of Christ. What are they? Comment below and tell me, I would love to hear about them!

God bless your week!
Kayla
missionfaithblog@gmail.com
Facebook:   Mission: Faith
Twitter: @Mission_Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment