Friday, September 16, 2011

Christ's love is EVERYWHERE!!

Did you ever think you would find Jesus's love in the most random place ever? I definitely never expected to see his grace during swim practice! This summer, I was at a swim meet and I bought a grab bag cap (a cap that the printer messed up on, or the company misdesigned) that said "PROVIDENCE HOSPITAL". I thought it was funny. I mean really, who goes into the ER and says, "Oh, Dr. Smith, while you're taking my appendix out, can you set me up with one of those swim caps?" No one. So I got it and threw it into my locker and forgot about it. But today when a friend borrowed it because her cap broke, I noticed that on the side, there's a cross on the cap! And not one of the equal length crosses, like a plus sign, but a cross which, as we all know, is a HUGE symbol of Christ's love! Who would have thought? Where have you seen God's love in an area you would have never thought of?

Have a great weekend! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment