Saturday, September 10, 2011

Declare your faith!

It is so important as a devoted Christian to declare your faith! I love artsy stuff, so I'm making a collage of Bible verses to put on the front of my school binder. My friends and I talk about how much we love Jesus in Subway. Whenever someone has a problem and comes to me, I tell them about how God has a plan, and it will work out if we have Jesus in our hearts guiding us! Missions are so important, I cannot even begin to put it into words! That's why I call this blog Mission: Faith; my mission is to bring a brighter, more beautiful faith into your life. I want to spread Jesus's love! What are your ways to spread your faith and love for Christ? What do you like to do to show the world you're a Jesus freak?

1 comment:

  1. Jemima A - When I do tell my friends about Jesus Cause I have Christian friends but they are baby Christians, It like I never really talk about Jesus to them sometimes I feel when i talk to them the words goes inside of their ears and comes out from the another, But one thing I do is wait I can't push the word Jesus to their mouths ,It their Choice but they know that I'm always going to be there for them.

    ReplyDelete