Tuesday, September 27, 2011

See You At The Pole

Tomorrow is an AMAZING day for Christians to declare their faith publicly to their peers! It's See You At The Pole! It is a prayer group at your school's flagpole so you can pray for your school or anything else you need in a group. If you haven't heard about it, get a couple friends together and go pray at your school's flagpole! Matthew 18:20 tells us:
               "When two or three of you have come together in my name, there I am among you."
So declare your faith tomorrow morning! I know I'm so excited for this! It will be my first time! I will do a post-pole post about the experience, and if you share any stories or pictures with me at missionfaithblog@gmail.com, I will post them on here. Let me see your love for Christ!

See you at the pole!

In Christ's name,

Kayla


No comments:

Post a Comment