Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fulfilling your dream

Hey everyone! I just wanted to post about fulfilling your dreams and glorifying God through them. Today, I have the opportunity to audition for my favorite ballet (The Nutcracker), and I've been praying all week that I get in! It's been my dream to do this since I was about 3 and my mom took me to see it at the theatre I will (hopefully) be performing in! Full circle much? Anyways, I'm going to make sure if I get in, I will use this to glorify Christ! It will most likely be through lead-by-expamle: stretching while reading verses out of my Bible, praying before shows, etc. That way, I have a chance to show all these dancers who may not be saved a way to Jesus Christ! I feel this is my way to really have an impact! What's your lifelong dream, and how will you glorify Christ through it? Tell me in the comments, or email me a story at missionfaithblog@gmail.com.
Also, please pray for me as I go to auditions! I really want a part!

Through Christ,

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment