Saturday, October 15, 2011

Anti-Cosmo

Hey everyone!! I have a great cause for all of you to jump on board with! I have brought up the Anti-Cosmo mission before, but it really needs to keep going! Sign the Anti-Cosmo petition on Change.org, and you can get updates on how to help by liking Project Inspired's Facebook page and following the Anti-Cosmo Twitter feed. It's @AntiCosmoMag
Please help out with this wonderful mission, and it's a great way to show your belief in God and how He wants us to do the right thing!!
Also, I'd love to get more "likes" on Facebook to spread the word about Mission: Faith (search Mission: Faith, and you should be able to find it! If it doesn't work, let me know and I'll post a link) and more followers on Twitter: @Mission_Faith :)
And testimonies and/or stories can be sent to missionfaithblog@gmail.com
Thanks so much for your support!

Love,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment