Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Remember: God is in control!

Sometimes it's hard to remember that we have someone who knows how our life will go and has everything in order. We Christians know it's not our mom or dad with a calendar that tells us our schedule; we know that God has everything perfectly made for us! We are so blessed that our God is that amazing and loves us that much! And when things don't go right, He can fix it! And if we have sinned, His Son has saved us, and our hearts are pure! Lately, I've been struggling with what my future (mostly short term stuff) will be, but I pray to God and ask that Christ shows me the way. Everything is perfectly planned, and so I will not try and force anything in my life; God will put it in my life when it is the right time!
Prayer is so important when you are confused, and also talking to others is important is well. They can pray with you and give you wisdom as well. Prayer requests can be placed below, or if you'd rather keep it more private, you can ALWAYS email me! I am here to help others in Jesus's name!
Have a great rest of your week!

Love,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment