Tuesday, October 11, 2011

How great is God...

So just a few moments ago, my baby brother almost died. Okay, he's not a baby, he's seven, but he's the youngest. Anyways, the intelligent idea to stick a key in a light socket came to his head, and he did so. He was thrown back into the wall and no harm was done after that.
Had he held the key just slightly different, he might not be here. We are so lucky to have a god that loves His children so much, and a god that knows how we still need him in this world. My mom was sobbing while I sat in another room hyperventalating. I said so many prayers of thanks, and I will MOST DEFINITELY continue to do so!
I'm not sure if I'm right on this, but lately, I've been feeling as if I'm moving away from God. This might be my sign to keep my faith in Him, and to know everything is under His control. Anything can be taken away in an instant, and so God was letting me know this. I doubt I'll have a faith issue for quite a while, if ever again.
Have you ever had a close-call experience that's made you realize God is in control? Tell me at missionfaithblog@gmail.com, and I will share it with the rest of the Jesus lovers here at Mission: Faith!

Praising Jesus,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment