Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Ten Commandments: The Eighth Commandment

Hello everyone! Hope your Sunday is going fabulously. I'm making my post about the eighth commandment, which I feel is PRETTY OBVIOUS. You shall not steal. You heard Him. Don't take what isn't yours without permission.

So as I'm coming close to the end of this little "sermon series" as you might want to call it, and I need a new topic to work with. Also, I am thinking of starting a weekly/bi-weekly newsletter, and I need people to sign up! If you want to be a part of this newsletter group, send me an email at missionfaithblog@gmail.com with the subject "Newsletter". Send in your testimonies, prayer requests, articles, and/or questions for me at the same email! Like the Mission: Faith Facebook page, and pass it on to your friends.

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment