Sunday, July 31, 2011

This one's for you, girls!

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD.

~*~ Never give the Devil a ride, he will just want to take over the driving. ~*~

Dear Woman of God:

Be still for a while and praise God for His favor, His grace, and His awesomeness. God is able to do the impossible and is always near. He loves you unconditionally. Please forward this to every woman you want God to bless. Let's all say this prayer during this hour.  Dear God: This is my friend whom I love very much and this is my prayer for her. Help her live her life to the fullest. Please promote her and cause her to excel above her expectations. Help her shine into the darkest places where it is impossible to love. Protect her at all times, lift her up when she needs You the most, and let her know when she walks with You, she will always be safe. Amen

Thanks to Carmen for sending this in!

1 comment: