Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Ten Commandments: The First and Foremost

As we should all know, the first commandment God has given us is that we should follow Him and He is the ONLY god. Why is this first? Because God MUST always be first in our lives. He is the most important thing we have. He gives us life every day, and He gave us His Son to forgive our sins. We are second in life-- GOD IS ALWAYS FIRST. One of my favorite church songs says "If grace is an ocean, we're all sinking". Praise God for His everlasting love for us! So ALWAYS remember this as the most important commandment!

Just a couple more things I need to add:
1) I got a Twitter today, so you're welcome to follow me! @souldancer1996
2) This is more somber. On Sunday night, I found out two of my best friends lost their dad. Please pray for them, they are struggling. Thank you, I know this will help their healing (even though it will take a long time), and compassion for everyone, whether we know them or not, is very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment