Monday, July 18, 2011

The Ten Commandments: The Order

God has told me He wants me to explain the Ten Commandments in a way us teens can understand, so here it goes! My first post about them will be the order and why it is important to know there is an order. Also, I will post a link to a video that helped me learn the order.

The order tells us what God knows is most important to follow. It is most important to know that there is ONLY ONE GOD first and foremost. Then we must NEVER bow down to an earthly idol. After those two, we shall NEVER, NEVER take the Lord's name in vain, nor shall we swear. Our top three we must never break. In the next post, I will cover the first one more.

We need to commit to learning these! This is God's word, His most important rules He has given to us on earth! Watch the video as many times as necessary-- I promise it will help!


Enjoy!

~*~ Love, Kayla ~*~

1 comment:

  1. From:Jemima
    Pray for me that I can follow God's Commandment,Because sometimes its hard

    ReplyDelete